Saturday, February 03, 2007
Crunchy underpants. Not for the reason you think, well maybe a little bit, but mostly because the detergent never really rinses out.
I hate washing my underpants by hand. I hate it. It is the process of all processes. Soak in boiling water with detergent. Scrub and wring each pair dry. Burn hands. Change water to clean water, cold clean water. Rinse and wring each pair. Freeze fingers. Change the water again, final rinse, final wring, each pair and socks. Hands sore from squeezing. Hang to dry in bathroom. When it’s a laundry day, like today, I think to myself, what would I rather have, a washing machine or a shower? Then I think, a shower, because I’d use it more. So I suck it up and try to make the best of it. But still, I hate washing my underwear by hand. Hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment