Monday, July 23, 2007

This is the 70th post.

Not that anyone is counting or anything, but I've been here for a little less than a year and let me tell you it's a hotsexytime all the time. Meaning, yea, it's pretty good, not bad, okay. Living alone and having internet is pretty cool. So is nature and stuff. But what's really cool?

ALL THE AWESOME TRIPS I'M ABOUT TO TAKE!

So this week I leave to Moscow. Yes, red red Moscow I am come at you. I'm not really planning what I'll be doing there as I think I'll be in good hands; I will be there with a long time family friend who knows the city. From Moscow I will be taking a night train to St. Petersburg, or Leningrad, whatever. I'm doing it solo, doing it hostel style, doing it for a couple days, and then back on a direct train home to Littletown, Moldova.

Then I hang out for a week.

Then I go on another super awesome trip!! I am going to Berlin! Now isn't that some shit? Berlin, what I've heard about you and what I've read- please don't dissapoint, please don't. I'll be meeting a friend who went to my same high school but we didn't become friends until we both starting working at a gay little bar in Ann Arbor. He's a party, always, and BONUS! He speaks German- booya! After Berlin, I jump, literally leap, over to Copenhagen where my mother and father will be. There I plan to eat good, not think, and not leave my parents' side for the few days we'll be together. Also fun.

So there 'tis. Girl's ready for vacation. Everyone out here usually goes to the Black Sea for vacation, and I can't deny I really sort of wanted to go this summer too, but really, Berlin y'all. Moscow. Gots to.

1 comment:

janet said...

Party time Amka,,, We canot wait to see you...