Friday, September 21, 2007

Lately I...

Speak English to people who don't understand it. I don't know why, but I've just started to do this. Like, in response to something one of my students say to me I say "Whatever, I dun care" and theyz like what? To the ladies at the market I shout "Why are you yelling at me?" in English. When my kickboxing instructor tells me to do something I say, "Okay coach!!" Or when my counterpart and I talk about our project I'll say "Awesome!" "Cool!" "What bitch?" and "What are you even saying to me right now?" I say these things so fast he just thinks I'm speaking Romanian with my crazy Amy accent.

Take walks on Sunday afternoons because I'm turning into an old lady hag bitch with no life who "enjoys her solitude." (Fingers up doing quotation signs such as the ones I have displayed in written form.)

Study for the LSAT's like whoa. Today Misha came over before I was about to study and said he would just sleep while I studied. Which then turned into us dancing to Marvin Gaye, then Roy Orbison in my living room. Then we ate cake that he brought. Then we took more pictures where Misha pretends to be insane and I make my usual Amy faces. Then he gave me a head massage as I studied and then I kicked him out because, Misha, I really do have to study.

Fake Yoga. So, like, I downloaded some yoga videos (in English AND Russian) and while I have yet to really get down to it in my living room and actually try the positions, I have kinda skipped through them videos, and from what I sort of saw, I try to kind of do the moves with my aerobics class. I just sort of make it up as I go, say shit like "swoosh your arms like you're stirring" and "focus the pelvis!" They don't know the difference, and neither do I.

Fake Tae Bo. See Fake Yoga.

Make threats. I relay messages to acquaintances through other people such as "I am going to kill them." or "They're dead." Today, in aerobics, one woman's phone kept going off and the ringtone was a squealing pig. I gave her the knife under throat killing sign and she was like "yea, it does sound like someone is cutting a pig!" but I meant her.

Ask people if they want to be my boyfriend. They don't hear me ask them, and I don't usually mean it. But if I see a guy driving by in a car, or some young buck passes me in the street, I sort of ask him to the air, under my breath, if he would, perchance, like to be my boyfriend? Oh, it's okay if he's married, or 15, but I mean just, y'know, be my boyfriend for a minute? Like, hey wanna be my boyfriend? No? Well, okay. Oh, you do? No, it's alright, I don't really want you to, I was just saying it just to say it, but thanks though!!

Have dreams that involves the characters of the series "The Office" (American) where Pam and I are on a team and we have to do something stupid that that zany Michael Scott told us to do.

Make soups. Matzo Ball soup. Pumpkin soup. Curry vegetable soup. Oh my god it's come to this.

Read more celebrity gossip than international news. Actually, I've always done that. Nothing new here.

Take one million trips to Chisinau for trainings and meetings and mentoring and oh-my-god I'm such a busy little volunteer! Which reminds me, it's almost 1am, and I have to get on a bus in 3 hours. I should probably go pack.


Nah, dunwanna.

No really Amy, you should go pack, and go to sleep. Uuuughhhh, okayyyyyy. FINE. Bye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I see. You're funny now.

michellerebecca said...

Does Dwight want to be your boyfriend?

Amychka said...

I only wish because I could totally use a man who has the skills to overtake ninjas whenever they might attack.