Wrong number in America:
RINNNG!
Me: Hello?
Caller: Hello, may I please speak with Albert?
Me: There is no Albert here, I think you have the wrong number.
Caller: Oh! I apologize. Goodbye!
Me: No Problem, bye!
Wrong number in Moldova:
RINNNG!
Me: 'Allo?
Caller: IRA!? IRA!?
Me: No, this is Amy. You have the wrong number.
CLICK.
RINNNG!
Me: 'Allo?
Caller: Give me Igor.
Me: Igor doesn't live here. You have the wrong number.
Caller: I called 21973.
Me: No, you called 21937.
CLICK.
RINNNG!
Me: Da?
Caller: Igor.
Me: Still no.
Caller: Hell.
CLICK.
RINNNG!
Me: 'Allo?
Caller: How's grandpa? Is he still at home or did he leave yet?
Me: Wrong number.
CLICK.
It wouldn't be so bad if these weren't the only phone calls I get a day, other than my host mom calling to ask for a cup of milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! I called you! We both kinda sucked on the phone though. Sorry.
Love you!
-Jackie
it's not true. you get other calls, like from slava!
"RINNNG!
Me: Da?
Caller: Igor.
Me: Still no.
Caller: Hell.
CLICK."
i lold. hey i have that internet phone thing at home, um, skype? i shuld call you form there.
Post a Comment