I've been really emotional this month. I think a combination of my stressing out over the LSAT's and looking forward to going home to the U. S. of A. for a couple weeks has got me in all sorts of moods. I had some real highs this month (as evident by my amazzzing birthday party) and some weird moments where I get so unbelievable depressed-like and don't want to leave my house.
I've gotten quite irritable. I don't want to hear from anyone. I was at Tamara's a couple days ago and she started talking all this bullshit about our neighbors and the cat that keeps peeing in the stairwell, and blah, blah, chattycathy, blah. I was so not wanting to hear any of her gossip that I practically bolted out the door like "oh okay, yep, uh huh, okay, BYE!" I wake up in the morning, turn my cell phone off, go work out for a couple hours. We haven't had water for about a week now, that's really been helping my mood. I've been showering at the sport school and rationing well-water like a crazy; even the wells are now emptying. It's like Moldova knew I'd be leaving to go home soon so it wanted to get just one more BIG annoyance in before I left just to really, really piss me off.
Also, I now cry for no reason at the most unnecessary of times. Like, I'll be teaching aerobics, and the tears start coming and so I start jumping harder and faster. "Amy, keep it together! Keep it together!" Or yesterday, I was translating a song for Misha, and burst out crying! The song was totally unemotional, completely irrelevant, but it must've triggered something, or Misha's reaction to the song, or my reaction to his reaction, but at any rate, there I sat, crying, consoling Misha like "it's okay, it's okay. I just need a moment. It's okay." I've been having dreams about my family, and my friends, and Roxanne, in anticipation of seeing everyone. I can't even look at a photo of Dudulya without losing it a little. I suppose it's just the idea of being back in the states is revealing to me just how much I miss my family and life there. I'm psyching myself about this trip. Plus this exam. Oh the nerves, oh the aching. Oh oh oh.
Anyways,
All crybaby stuff aside, I really am excited as hell to get home. November 27th, GET READY FOOLS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i can't flippin' wait for yer arse to get here.
i love you.
Jackiechkaaaaa
amy, you're just like a real person!
-christina
i know what you mean.
Post a Comment