Tuesday, November 13, 2007

11-11-2007

I hosted my 23rd Birthday Party at my apartment for my friends, neighbors, colleagues, and for myself. Here are some scenes from the party...

Check out that table. So full. So bogat. (That's "rich" in Russian and Romanian.)

Let's drink to Amy!


Annie and I know how to get down.


Neighbors and friends in the kitchen! (Alexandra, Tania, Viorel, Lena, Amy, and Tia.)

The host mom and me. Yay Tamara!


Jenea and Amy. Jenea is my longest-attending aerobica lady. She's bomb.


Sport School Crew + Tia. (Alik- my kickboxing instructor, Nicolai Gilca- Director of the Sport School and my partner in crime, Igor- Boxer, Wrestler, awesome guy, and Jenea's husband.)


Americankii!

I wished that the rest of this year would be just as fun and delicious as my party was. Naw, that's not what I really wished for, but I can't tell you what or it won't come true.

Get ready, this is how we do it in the MD:








No comments: