A couple days ago I was walking home and noticed these two dogs outside of my apartment who were just standing butt to butt with their tongues hanging out. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that they were stuck together, rather, their butts were stuck together. I stood and watched them for a few minutes to see if they were in pain or what and tried to figure out what the deal was. Then they starting walking together butt to butt, and seemed more confused than in pain.
Possible reasons for their butts being stuck together:
A. Someone playing a mean joke on the dogs and gluing them together somehow.
B. Magnets in the butt.
C. They were having dog sex and then the boy part got stuck in the girl part (but then, how are they facing away from each other without it hurting?)
D. They're just playing "let's walk butt to butt."
E. Other: Fill in guess in comments.
Select one reason and post in comments.
Enjoy?:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
amka, that's sick.. your blog is read all over the world, what r u posting,, zhopa
I AM POSTING ABOUT MY EXPERIENCES IN MOLDOVA. THIS TOPIC IS IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY TO BE SHARED WITH THE WORLD THAT READS MY BLOG.
Please comment correctly and choose a reason from the options!!!!!!!!
ok answer is C. they are not in love, they are in lust!!
Oh come on! You skipped biology lessons, haven't you? After dogs mate, the guys organ remains caught in the girls... organ. So about 10-20 minutes after having sex, they are stuck together.
It's perfectly normal, don't worry. Anyway, like Anonymous said... people from all over the world are reading your blog. Stop posting silly things like this one.
Well, at least you now know what causes that... peculiar position. lol
http://board.crewcial.org/topic/263054/&r=22
C and also how did you not investigate this more closelt?
Love it!!!
I am a RPCV and has been monitoring your blog and enjoying it. It brings back a lot memories for me as I see you going through similar experiences.
The first time I saw the interlocking dog thing I was definitely taken aback. I have always wondered how long it takes for them to come apart?? Hours.... Days... Weeks.... I wonder what would happen if viagra was involved........
Kathy
Balti 95-98
E. Double Dog Dong. Say it fast and be happy that I lowered the bar even further than your post. Love.
this is so weird. i am happy you captured this on film.
they don't seem to be unhappy.
you never suggested that they could be freak fraternal simese twin dogs.
i think that's what's going on.
its too funny not to be b. I can't believe u never heard/saw this. my two dogs were like this once, they were brother and sister so I did smthing to stop the incest further. T
Post a Comment