skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Moldova-vavoom
Thinking in three languages, writing in one.
Friday, May 16, 2008
The coolest animation I've seen in a long whilez.
MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU
from
blu
on
Vimeo
.
Thanks
Videogum
!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contakt
firstname.middlename.lastname@gmail.com
Disclaimer
I used to be in the Peace Corps but now I'm not anymore.
Amychka
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Was: Little girl in little country. Is: Little lady in big Brooklyn courtrooms.
View my complete profile
Saving The World
...in a minute.
What I Be Reading
Alina Alina
Brownstoner
Clinton Hill Blog
Diversions
DListed
Facehunter
Fort Greene NYT
Fug
Gawking
GinaGina
Go Forward
Guilt&Pleasure
Healthy, Tasty Life
Heeb
I Am Janet Recs
iluminaciones
Jen
Jossip
Karl
KochiRosie
Kramez
Local Foodie
Mccullen
Moscow Scraps
Muzachary
Nextbook
One Song
Passive Aggression
Poor in Brooklyn
Poor in NYC
Sartorialist
Sharon
Slate
Sunil Sawani
Used Wigs
Videogum
Zeek
Zilbz
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(5)
Why don't you just...
Last week in photographs.
The "N" word in Eastern Europe
What's up Amy?
The coolest animation I've seen in a long whilez.
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(48)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(38)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
Followers
I yelp sometimes
Recent reviews by Amy D.
What's this?
No comments:
Post a Comment