Friday, June 27, 2008

This is how I feel when I think about Roxanne.


...and you know I cried watching this.



thanks to Videogum.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ne plakiy!!!!

Anonymous said...

You made me cry as well... miss you so much...Roxanne

Anonymous said...

awwww amy!!!!
she is laying in her little bed right now sleeping while i get ready for work. she's so good and she misses you so much! i'll send a video of her today.
you'll be home soon! and she is waiting :)
-jackie

cosmic landfill said...

amy, are we going to meet in september? have you figured out whether you'll be around or free to meet in romania or bulgaria?
-christina

Anonymous said...

So good......

Muzachary said...

I love it. But I like this version even more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

t.rex said...

can't believe i never commented on this when it was originally posted. that is, when it was originally posted by you. if i had commented on this when it was originally posted by siegfried und roy in 1977, i would no longer be able to be mistaken for 19.

anyway, thanks for making me cry every time i watch this. srsly. sometimes you just need to happy-cry.

am i right?