Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy 2007 Internet-land!

Every year, I have an internet tradition of posting all my resolutions.

After my New Year's weekend in Chisinau I will be sure to think up some real important and year-altering resolutions to post about. They'll probably be really lame if not embarassing, but they will be mine, and I'm sure will include trying to 'stop being so awkward,' for like the third year in a row.

In the meantime feel free to tell me yours and we'll see if there's any difference between American and Moldovan resolutions. (I can tell you now, there is. There definitely is.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy, you are incredible.
i love you
happy new year. miss you
Jackiechka!

Muzachary said...

Jackiechka, you are indellable
shy cubs too
sappy crude beard. tissue

z

Anonymous said...

Ok so for the new year I will make a budget and stick to it, save more money to achieve my future educational goals. Also, I quit smoking a month ago, damn I'm so cool! I miss you my darling AmyAmy!!!