Thursday, January 04, 2007

Revolutions

1. Stop being shy. Yes, out here, I am a little. I am always quick to hesitate on my Romanian and switch to Russian. I need to stop that, and

2. Learn Romanian better. Like, for real. Amy, knowing Russian is hot and all, but learn another one and be that much better a person.

3. Five-hour out-of-house minimum a day. I started this 'do one productive thing a day' movement for myself, but I've gotten pretty lax about what time I do that productive thing. 11am is not an appropriate time to start a day, so I must get a full five hours of doing stuff each day, and for that I probably must wake up earlier. So I will.

4. Activity. Teaching aerobics class will help this one.

5. Burn no bridges. If one thing happened in 2006 that I should take with me to 07, it's my rekindling relationships with some old friends, and I should keep this up.

6. Dance more. And not just in aerobics class.

7. Stop shit-talking with the Americans. Though I can tell I'll break this one in five minutes.

8. Learn how to cook Moldovan food, if host mom will ever let me near the stove.

9. Balance.

10. Travel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dance more is a good one, I should have thought of that. And not to Fergie, but it's ok if you do I won't hate you.

Anonymous said...

amy,
i read this.
christina