Sunday, January 28, 2007

Musica

Russia:

I sense a lot of Kanye influence, no? The rapper is on all the "Dancing with the Stars" type of shows that Russia loves. White Russian rappers.
(Note: Bill Gates seems to be a very popular figure out here. The first few weeks at the office one of the officeladies kept asking me to help her e-mail Bill Gates. His name is brought up a lot on Russian shows. And this.)


Russian Justin Timberlake. Won second place at 2006 Eurovision.

Moldova:

Moldovan dialect and humor. Moldovan/Romanian scenes. It's a-rockin' traditional music.


Popsa. Moldova. Pop-sa. (Popsa is what Moldovans call pop music. Right?)

Romania:

Vama Veche. Romantical.


Bitza. I like them. I'm starting to understand the words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW GREAT.
i love you so damn much!
Jackiechka!

Anonymous said...

Amy, dear.

I have deleted my Myspace account to avoid anyone else I love being harrassed.

I haven't heard from you in a while but I would really love to see you. My e-mail address is the same.

Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

amy, i had no idea that that pop song which i have only heard on the internet was from MOLDOVA. you are truly living in a land of wonder. send me and email and let me know if you're short on any stuff you're missing, otherwise you're just getting a box of stuff whether you like it or not.

g said...

excuse me. these are hilarious. can you understand the words to that first one? i'm so curious.