I went to a wedding last weekend and the next Monday my feet hurt so bad that I walked like Quasimodo all day. It was a two day event that consisted of tons of eating, like shoveling it in eating, drinking, like pouring it down drinking, and dancing, like stomp your feet clap your hands do a jig.
There is a dance here where everyone dances in a circle while a couple dances in the middle, then one partner joins the circle leaving the other to select another partner to dance in the middle with. Anyways, Amy didn't really notice the pattern that was unfolding and decided to just jump in when one of my friends was alone in the middle. So, okay, we danced, and then he left to join the circle, while Amy stayed in the middle, dancing alone, and waiting, waiting for someone to join her in the circle as she thought was the way it worked. It wasn't. I danced for like 2 minutes alone, with the entire wedding watching, and everyone circling around me, until finally Misha was like "AMY, PICK SOMEONE!!!" I was like ooooohhhhhhh and um so embarrassed but man did I dance it up alone in the middle, like what. Amy = what an Americanca ass!
Today I had a nice day. I was invited to drink tea at one apartment, and then invited to another home for coffee and cake. It was all so pleasant. Then I came home and bombed another LSAT test because I hate myself.
But on the upside, it's almost Halloween. On the downside, I won't be doing anything. But I suppose I still could/should dress up. Yea, that's what I'll do. I'll dress up like a slutty cat or sexy nurse and then go teach aerobics. Plan.
Also, friends and family, can you believe my 23rd birthday is coming up so soon?? Second birthday in Moldova. This year I'm planning on having a dinner party at my house for my close Moldovans (Colleagues, host mom, neighbors, ladies from aerobics, couple students, etc.) It'll be about 10 people and my friend Annie is going to come and help. We're going to make some insanely delicious food and show 'em how to really throw a dinner party. It's going to be HOT.
Alright, I love the internet and all, but it's time to quit this shit and go read a book. Pa! (Pa is like C-ya in Romanian.)
Pa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Docha, sorry hald of the wish list cannot be shipped to Moldova, so we will have to wait for you to get here to buy!! love you and we all miss you so much!
i know youre busy hittin home runs, but update this thing i need a laugh
Post a Comment