I am leaving today and am taking a moment to reflect on my American life, what's important to me, and what I'll miss the most when I leave and I must admit I am pretty bummed about the fact that I probably won't be able to watch who wins Project Runway. I am even more bummed about not seeing which lucky lady ends up with Flavor
Flav on Flavor of Love.
I'm
wit'cha all the way Buckwild!

Oh yea, and I guess I'll miss my family and Roxanne and blah, blah, indian food, cry, cry, my friends, and all that shit too.
2 comments:
Kishinev, Moldova
Kishinev is also known as Chisinau
Kishinev is the capital of Moldova
Current time Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 9:14:31 AM
is 2:17 am crazy1 i hope your arrival was good
rachelle
Docha, we miss you very much.. you only left 2 days ago and i am already checking on tks to Moldova, car rental and hotels...
Let's get babulya feeling well and then watch out i will be on the next flight out... love you ps Roxxane is sleeping next to me,,
Post a Comment