I have been beyond uninspired or unmotivated since moving back to my parents' house while I wait to leave for Peace Corps. I watch way too much horrible TV because for the first time in a couple years I am living in a house with cable. Currently the magic of television is letting me experience Hulk Hogan's wife debating getting her colon cleansed; this is what the end of my summer has become.
Leaving can't come soon enough though I imagine once I am faced with my first PC unpleasantries (not clicking with other volunteers/host family, getting sick, restless WITHOUT American cable or any English-language television at that, or whatever else leading to my international misery) I'll be just wishing I was back on my parents' couch with Roxanne sleeping on my leg, playing on wireless internet, with the ability to bitch to the world about how absolutely boring my life has become.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment