None of the bank machines had money today, and my bank was closed for some awesomely inconvenient reason. I needed to get to the village, Lipnic, because I promised some kids I'd come and visit, but I had but 1 Leau on me, for a 2.50MDL ride. Luckily, I had $50 on me that I exchanged at another bank downtown. I went to the village, did my thing and came back.
On my way home, because I was now so rich with money from my dollar exchange, I stopped at the market and bought red nailpolish, bobbypins, cheese, and popcorn. Then, on the street outside me apartment I bought a ginormous cabbage from the back of a parked car. Now, though summer is over, and it's truly autumn outside, I'm going to prepare coleslaw for the first time in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment