
Half of Team Ialoveni:

We climbed to the top of an abandoned hospital building that was started during the Soviet era and just sort of left in a half-complete state. It was really cool, all of Ialoveni was visible from the top.




I made it!!
Behind my house, in a cornfield, I ponder...

Things I see on my walk home from school


Kids in Moldova are way tough, they don't even have Smokey the Bear warning them against fire danger.
This is my fan club. They wait for me every Tuesday and Thrusday when PC has sessions at their school. They bring me presents of luxurious jewelry, make up, heart-shaped soap, and other trinkets held dear to a young girl. Do you have half a heart of a best friend necklace shared with a 10-year-old girl? I do.

And last, guess what this is for. If you can guess you get a prize, if you've lived in Eastern Europe at any point you are discluded from this contest.

5 comments:
cute underpants
What is on the picture>>> Frame of some kind??? Please tell us! We will skip the prize part!
a gymnastics bar, duh!!
you're really going to drive little sasha insane with that flagrant sexuality of the hanging panties.
you are officially my favorite show-off-russian speaker who makes friends with little girls. I just thought I would let you know that. Maybe one day I will have a cool plastic heart necklace for you, only time will tell.
O seara buna!
Post a Comment